30 years experience in Bordeaux bathing in the world of wine
“Appreciating wine is above all a personal experience. It is made out to be complicated. In fact it is very simple. Wine is about what you like. We can no longer afford to drink the Cru Classé. There are a host of wonderful, affordable wines made in the same way as these wines by passionate producers who have stained hands and soil on their shoes. S.I.P. wines from Small Independent Producers.This is where the real Bordeaux lies. Come and feel it, taste it before it disappears for good.”
Come to Bordeaux even over a weekend for a wine experience that may change the way you think about this fascinating subject. Of course we can visit the odd top châteaux in the world too! Whatever by the end of our time together you will have a clear idea what makes Bordeaux special.”
Contact me for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nicolle Croft Bio
- A plain-speaking wine communicator and St Emilion wine-maker living in the vineyards near Bordeaux
- Food & Wine guiding through the Vineyards of Bordeaux private tailor-made tours
- With 20 years experience in the wine trade both in England (Lay & Wheeler, Berry Bros. & Rudd) and Bordeaux (Maison Sichel, François Lurton, CIVB)
- Author of “Winetasting”, a step-by-step guide of how to taste wines translated into eight languages
- Creator of the Wine School for the wine merchants to the Royal Family, Berry Bros & Rudd – Piccadilly, London
- Co-founder of www.wine-searcher.com the world’s largest wine search engine.
- Merit DUAD Tasting Diploma from Bordeaux University Faculty of Oenology, Bordeaux.
- WSET Diploma and teacher of WSET professional tasting exams at VATEL hotel restaurant institute
- Teacher at CIVB Bordeaux Ecole du Vin
- Honorary member of the Comanderie de Bontemps (Médoc, Graves, Sauternes) Connetable de Guyenne Côtes de Bourg
- Partner to Winemaker Franck Moureau of up-and-coming château, Béard La Chapelle, St Emilion Grand Cru